AJ Madison is currently seeking a Showroom Coordinator to join our team. We are looking for someone with an upbeat attitude, who can roll-up their sleeves to help complete projects throughout the showroom and is incredibly organized. We want someone who is proactive, thorough, well-spoken, outgoing, and professional. Must be available to work on Sundays.
Essential Duty and responsibilities:
- Greet each person who visits the showroom, and pairing customers with available salespeople and designers;
- Partner with internal staff to make sure every customer/client who comes through the doors has a delightful experience;
- Answering and directing telephone calls;
- Taking and relaying messages;
- Tracking daily customer traffic and detailing customer demographics
- Answering general inquiries
- Receive all incoming packages, mail, and additional deliveries;
- Support office management duties and help keep the showroom in tip-top shape;
- Manage office supply and inventory, furniture, and food/drink orders.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service-related field
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Professional appearance;
- Strong communication;
- Proficiency in software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- At least a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Willingness to efficiently handle administrative tasks while simultaneously balancing customer interaction;
- Must be available to work Sundays.