AJ Madison is currently hiring a Promotions Manager to drive merchandising promotional tactics on AJMadison.com and drive conversion, average order value and customer experience to the next level. This individual must be dynamic, highly motivated, detail oriented, able to prioritize, multitask, show initiative and utilize good judgment.
Essential Duty and responsibilities:
- Develop & execute strong promotional strategies to drive sales and conversion;
- Build promotional offers for emails, home page banners, category pages and landing pages
- Execute assortment curation communication strategies through the use of all marketing mix tools.
- Develop bundling product options that drive up average order value and conversion
- Manage the rebate center to ensure rebates are entered and communicated in a powerful way
- Coordinate with marketing to ensure promotions are communicated to all tactic partners;
- Collaborate with vendor community on branded promotional messaging;
- Act as liaison to communicate to sales team to ensure consistent brand message;
- Partner with development team to evolve front end user experience;
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop best in class merchandising tactics.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree;
- Ecommerce/Retail Experience (preferably in home);
- Strong merchandising, marketing and creative skills;
- Ability to work well cross-functionally and get things done in interdepartmentally in an effective, time-efficient manner;
- Ability to multitask and inter-coordinate projects;
- An ability to meet deadlines in a FAST-PACED, dynamic environment;
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment where goals are aggressive and quality is key;
- Well-developed team management skills;
- An ability to interact and develop relationships with all levels of management;
- A high attention to detail but also the ability to visualize the "big picture";
- The ability to remove roadblocks through creative problem solving, negotiation or conflict management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written skills;
- Internal self-motivation;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to be flexible and able to function independently or as part of a team.