AJ Madison prides itself on its innovative and knowledgeable staff. Our team members are not just sales associates; they are passionate chefs, laundry enthusiasts, and design aficionados. Our mission is to leverage the unique talents and passions of our employees to inspire, delight, and enrich the lives of each of our customers. Through the usage of the latest technology, product knowledge and passion for the industry, we at AJ Madison have been successful at providing the best experience possible for each of our customers. If you have a passion and curiosity for what is possible and enjoy people, we invite you to join us on our mission.
The Pricing Manager is responsible for the development and management of all pricing initiatives for all product lines. The Pricing Manager is also responsible for ensuring that standardized and approved pricing methodologies are utilized. This individual must be dynamic, highly motivated, detail oriented, able to prioritize, multitask, show initiative and utilize good judgment.
- Analyze and find competitive products and match them with the company existing product to determine price through analytics competitive analysis;
- Conduct competitive pricing analysis to determine optimized pricing levels.
- Ensure MAP pricing is correctly and accurately implemented and update pricing engines accordingly
- Continuously conduct price checks to ensure our products are competitive.
- Constantly and timely update with reports on changing buyers behavior, economic changes, customer feedback to the company;
- Communicate how a price is performing for a particular product line, report timely and periodically of how pricing helps in driving demand.
- Identify and analyze buying trends, customer sentiments and report it frequently to the company;
- Utilize elasticity pricing tools to recommend optimized price points.
- Responsible for creating new pricing options and recommend it to the company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- MBA a plus;
- Minimum of 5 years analysis or cost/pricing experience; preferably in a retail industry;
- Highly Proficient in MS Word and Presentation Software, Advanced Excel (VBA, Pivot Tables, Form/Report Design);
- Highly proficiency in MS Access (Application Design, Data and file manipulation);
- Adobe Acrobat;
- Advanced analytical ability;
- Excellent organization skills
- Must be a strategic/creative thinker and be results oriented;
- Must be business oriented and have strong knowledge of the operations of a business;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Superior customer service skill, professional attitude.