AJ Madison prides itself on its innovative and knowledgeable staff. Our team members are not just sales associates; they are passionate chefs, laundry enthusiasts, and design aficionados. Our mission is to leverage the unique talents and passions of our employees to inspire, delight, and enrich the lives of each of our customers. Through the usage of the latest technology, product knowledge and passion for the industry, we at AJ Madison have been successful at providing the best experience possible for each of our customers. If you have a passion and curiosity for what is possible and enjoy people, we invite you to join us on our mission.
The goal of the Outside Sales Representative is to increase AJ Madison’s territory sales and brand awareness through scheduled calls with designers, specifiers, trade partners, and consumers.
- Responsible for selling and promoting appliances to new and existing customers, contractors, designers, and trade partners;
- Build strong customer relationships through solution selling and resolve issues that arise;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction before and after the sale;
- Apply understanding of design and construction to ensure customer orders are correct to specification;
- Must be able to apply basic measurement techniques and knowledge of complex AJ Appliances;
- Execute and deliver on sales and margin operating plan goals.
- Ability to develop and strengthen customer relationships;
- Proven negotiation skills must be tenacious at driving sales to obtain results;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Must have a strong initiative and ability to work independently. Must be self-motivated and driven to succeed;
- Cold calling sales experience preferred;
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills;
- Ability to interface with all levels of management as well as peers.