Do you want to help grow one of Internet Retailer’s top e-commerce companies?
Our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for answering customer queries, originating via telephone and email. Our representatives will always employ courteous and professional communication style while demonstrating total knowledge of subject matter. Our representatives will also retain and further evolve standard-setting customer care goals, reinforcing both the company's and the brand's philosophies.
Responsibilities include, and are not limited to:
• Support and provide immaculate service to customers;
• Provide timely and accurate information to customer inquiries in a fast-paced environment;
• Build rapport with customers and engage with them in an inviting, friendly and professional manner;
• Process customer orders and changes, according to corresponding policies and procedures;
• Complete precise data entry;
• Escalate unresolved issues in a timely manner, following policies and procedures;
• Research required information using all available resources to satisfy customer inquiries;
• Maintain a dynamic knowledge of all company procedures and policies.
• Superb communication skills, written and verbal, are obligatory.
• Must have excellent email demeanor, exuding confidence with a clear, inviting and professional tone.
• Excellent computer skills and comfort in navigating multiple systems, proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and platforms with an intuitive ability to navigate information systems and different internet browsers.
• Excellent time management skills. Must be able to prioritize tasks efficiently without direction.
• A strong passion for the fashion industry, and a passionate interest in learning about our business and products.
• Detail and customer service-centric.
• The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, and can cope with the industry's ever-changing pace.
• 2-3 years experience working in a customer service (or similar) role, contact/office environment preferred but not compulsory.