eCommerce Pricing Analyst
The Pricing Analyst is responsible for the development and management of all pricing initiatives for all product lines. The Pricing Analyst is also responsible for ensuring that standardized and approved pricing methodologies are utilized. This individual must be dynamic, highly motivated, detail oriented, able to prioritize, multitask, show initiative and utilize good judgment.
- Analyze and find competitive products and match them with the company existing product to determine price through analytics competitive analysis;
- Must able weigh other competitive products and do cause and effect formula in determining the price;
- Constantly and timely update with reports on changing buyers behavior, economic changes, customer feedback to the company;
- Communicate how a price is performing for a particular product, report timely and periodically of how pricing helps in creating more demand for the product;
- Find and analysis buying trends, customer sentiments and report it frequently to the company;
- Responsible for creating new pricing options and recommend it to the company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- MBA a plus;
- Minimum of 5 years analysis or cost/pricing experience; preferably in a retail industry;
- Highly Proficient in MS Word and Presentation Software, Advanced Excel (VBA, Pivot Tables, Form/Report Design);
- Highly proficiency in MS Access (Application Design, Data and file manipulation);
- Advanced analytical ability;
- Must be a strategic/creative thinker and be results oriented;
- Must be business oriented and have strong knowledge of the operations of a business;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.