Digital Marketing Coordinator
Implements marketing and advertising campaigns across digital and traditional advertising channels; partners with graphic/production design team; collaborates with marketing directors/managers in many facets of execution.
This is an ideal role for someone who is eager to gain exposure to all facets of Marketing and Brand Management. This role will report to the Manager within the group and support the entire team on a variety of tasks and projects. The role will provide you with opportunities to work across marketing channels, dig into marketing analytics, manage important projects and work with senior leadership. You may not have all the skills we desire, but if you have a strong academic or professional record and are hungry to learn, you are our person! We look forward to meeting you!
- Process/provide finished creative assets to media vendors, ensuring by-channel specs and file type requirements are accurate
- Contribute to the development of various marketing assets including copy writing, image selection, ad layout
- Coordinates graphic execution for web and email banners, social media posts, external campaigns with Marketing Operations Manager including image asset management
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ensures all tasks are completed in a timely fashion in accordance with execution dates and guidelines
- Interact with vendor, production and brand partners in a manner that builds relationships
- Compile monthly advertising reports and corresponding invoices for 6-10 brands, recapping omni-channel activity and results
- Maintain historical creative files, organized for easy reference by team members and brand partners
- Manage various marketing calendars and communicate/support deadlines across marketing projects & initiatives
- Process incoming marketing invoices, logging activity and routing to accounting team for approval; follow-up on invoice payment and status, when needed
- Proofread outgoing creative for spelling and grammatical mistakes or have a commitment to using tools that prevent errors
- Demonstrate a commitment to accuracy and thoroughness in every project, both in digital and traditional forms of advertising
Marketing Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Creative Writing, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, and/or related field
- 1-4 years related experience
- Must have excellent communication, project management, multi-tasking, and organization skills.
- Attention to detail and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Strong collaborative, relationship-building skills
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Reliable, punctual, proactive, detail oriented
- Self-starter with eagerness to learn and ability to take initiative
- Organized with high level of attention to detail
- Ability to stay flexible and positive – shifting gears and projects quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take on administrative duties as required
- Ability to work well independently and with a team