Call Center Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department. As a Customer Service Representative, you must be positive, energetic, and driven to be successful in a challenging and rewarding environment. You must be flexible and able to adjust to the quick and demanding changes of the business. You must be an excellent communicator with great phone etiquette and problem solving skills. You must be able to work well in a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
Responsibilities include, and are not limited to:
- Answers customer calls and online chats
- Delivers exceptional customer service to build customer satisfaction & loyalty
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Works closely with the accounting department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with the product and sales teams to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Utilizes all resources and tools to troubleshoot and diagnose customer issues
- Identifies and escalate priority issues
- Follows up customer calls where necessary
- Documents all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Maintain a dynamic knowledge of all company procedures and policies.
- Superb communication skills, written and verbal, are obligatory.
- Must have excellent email demeanor, exuding confidence with a clear, inviting and professional tone.
- Excellent computer skills and comfort in navigating multiple systems, proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and platforms with an intuitive ability to navigate information systems and different internet browsers.
- Excellent time management skills. Must be able to prioritize tasks efficiently without direction.
- A strong passion for the fashion industry, and a passionate interest in learning about our business and products.
- Detail and customer service-centric.
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, and can cope with the industry's ever-changing pace.
- 2-3 years experience working in a customer service (or similar) role, contact/office environment preferred but not compulsory.