Appliance Sales Advisor
Brooklyn, New York, United StatesSales
AJ Madison prides itself on its innovative and knowledgeable staff. Our team members are not just sales associates; they are passionate chefs, laundry enthusiasts, and design aficionados. Our mission is to leverage the unique talents and passions of our employees to inspire, delight, and enrich the lives of each of our customers. Through the usage of the latest technology, product knowledge and passion for the industry, we at AJ Madison have been successful at providing the best experience possible for each of our customers. If you have a passion and curiosity for what is possible and enjoy people, we invite you to join us on our mission.
The Sales Advisor has the primary responsibility to maximize sales volume by growing existing business, developing new business and providing the best possible customer service while enhancing AJ Madison’s mission to offer the highest quality and service standards in the appliance industry.
Essential Duty and responsibilities:
- Support and provide superior service in our state of the art showroom or call center;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction before and after the sale;
- Educate customers on the selection process in order to create the kitchen, and or laundry of their dreams;
- Demonstrating professionalism in all aspects of the business;
- Enhance the customer shopping experience by providing an exciting and memorable service interaction.
Sales Advisor Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous retail experience is required; luxury retail experience is strongly preferred;
- Energetic, friendly, motivated;
- Independent decision maker with the ability to self-manage;
- Strong eye for detail & organizational skills;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills - written and verbal;
- Results-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations;
- Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers;
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills;
- Must be available to work Sundays.