Appliance Sales Advisor
AJ Madison is seeking a sales professional to establish and maintain sales for our builder division. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with strategic associates. These relationships will be used to leverage AJ Madison’s position in the trade marketplace.
- Identifies and pursues key business channels (architecture firms, developers, contractors, designers and marketing firms).
- Assists in the execution of trade specific events to maintain and enhance product knowledge and market awareness to drive sales results.
- Works collaboratively with the established sales team to achieve sales growth in both single family and multifamily building segment.
- Manages and organizes on-going product presentations to key business channel professionals.
- Maintains all aspect of Builder account relationship with appropriate dealers
- Manages execution of lead generation service.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with National Accounts management.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience selling to residential and commercial builders desired, preferably the sale of appliance products.
- Proven track record of ability to excel in attaining maximum sales results through successful interaction with established customers and the development of new prospects.
- Requires strong negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently under time sensitive deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational, planning, and follow-up skills.
- High energy and a self-starter
- Good business acumen and high integrity
- Strong networking skills
- Frequent travel required including some overnights and weekends.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).